Aligning Our Work with Action: Communicating During Times of Unrest and Uncertainty
Do you find it hard to communicate about social justice? Are you being intentional about your communication efforts around social justice and unrest in our region? St. Louis has garnered media attention around civil unrest in our community and as nonprofits we need to know how to deliver appropriate messages during these times.
Join the Community Service Public Relations Council in a panel discussion about the importance of messaging during these sensitive, but monumental times. Discover how you can be a change maker and take action in your organization, by being a courageous communicator for social and equitable change.
- Moderator: Gary Parker, MSW, Washington University
- Panelist: Yemi Akande-Bartsch, Ph.D., FOCUS St. Louis
- Panelist: Ernest E. Garrett III, DEAF, Inc.
- Panelist: Mary Rachel Gould, Ph.D., St. Louis University
- Panelist: Amy Hunter, St. Louis Children’s Hospital
To learn more or to register, visit: http://www.csprc.org/Events